Let’s be honest. There’s a lot you won’t find here.
For starters, there’s:
- No pizza parlor. No Chinese, Thai, Indian, or Mexican restaurants, either. At least a brewpub just opened, overlooking the water.
- No bakery.
- No laundromat.
- No name-brand gas station. Just one off-brand pump at the garage where the Mobil once was.
- No auto dealership.
- No hospital or specialists, though there is a health center and pharmacy.
- No indoor swimming pool or even a public outdoor one.
- No fitness center or gym.
- No tattoo parlor. Much less piercing.
- No traffic lights. Not one.