- Starts easily. Just push a button rather than trying to yank that cord.
- There’s no cord to break. (Ever had that happen?)
- I don’t have to buy gasoline.
- It’s far less polluting. Lawnmower emissions are notorious.
- It’s quiet. I won’t wake the neighbors.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- And it folds up easily, for storage or transportation.
- If it needs to go in the car, there’s no gasoline to spill.
- Never needs sharpening. The blades are designed with rounded edges. For that matter, there’s no annual tune-up.
- The rechargeable battery also fits my weed whacker and other yard gadgets I’ll likely be adding. I’ve heard some good things about the chainsaw.
Anyone else running on rechargeable batteries?