Skip to content
- Everything was going too fast to keep up and has only gotten worse.
- Have I always been trying to get by on the cheap? To my own impoverishment?
- “Higher truths” an interesting concept.
- Falling icicle at the mill crushed a parked car.
- Momento Mori: “Remember you must die” or “You are mortal.”
- Language has a terroir in it … a taste of the earth and its blood.
- By coincidence, reading “The Last Temptation” during Great Lent.
- How radical to see individuals as the foundation of society, rather than the state, which has been unstable, often with military imposition to the next.
- Facing too much of a good thing.
- Flatbed Ohio was my original title for the poetry collection Rust and the Wound.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: