Maybe I really am afraid of nearly everything. Here are 10 more.
- Sounds in the middle of the night. Running water, scratching in the walls, noises on the roof or the street.
- Did I leave the lights on … once I’m 15 minutes from home.
- Can others really read my mind?
- Offending others. A boss, partner, friend, high official.
- It’s my problem … my responsibility when it’s not.
- I utter something vulgarly revealing about myself … in vocal ministry in Quaker worship … and am shamed as a fraud.
- Auto breakdown in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night.
- Getting lost in a swamp.
- Having my pants fall down … in public.
- Anything, actually, arising from guilt or shame.
It’s your turn to come clean.
Of course, this is totally unrelated to the theme. Couldn’t pass it without getting out the camera.