Here are a few more.
- Attempting to bridge many unanticipated combinations.
- Classical music is a connection to history of social thought and imagination.
- In the face of Covid-19, are we facing the death of dining out? And face-to-face shopping?
- You treated fame the way you treated me, which may explain everything.
- I didn’t really want to be a swami. Now, now I see, I wanted to be a rabbi!
- The misapplication of “culture” to be norm rather than higher learning and other downfalls, as in “classic rock”
- Cool beans, eazy-peezy.
- Chickens in the garden.
- What we transplanted last week looks happy, and the rats are gone.
- Practice & Devotion. In either order.
See how my mind and heart work? Really?