What, you were expecting sexy lovers? That’s a whole different story, maybe best left for my fiction.
- Symphonic music. Well, quickly extending to chamber music and opera and then even jazz.
- Quaker practice and culture.
- The great outdoors. Wilderness, especially.
- The Cascades range as I explored it, most of all.
- Seafood, fresh asparagus, real tomatoes.
- The sea. Surf. Lighthouses.
- Holy wonder. The natural high, if you will.
- Autumn foliage.
- The soul mate who turned out to be false. She still haunts me, all the same. I think it was all the shared aspirations that really got me.
- The color blue.
What do you really love? Make that who, if you desire.