Or at least tell you I want to do. Here goes.
- See my newest book through to publication, followed by learning that everybody’s reading and talking about it.
- Get the renovation of the house under way. And that includes no outrages regarding the supply chain.
- Worship with Friends face-to-face again, both here and at Yearly Meeting. You know, normal after Covid.
- And that normal includes singing in a great chorus and other settings.
- And New England contra- and Greek dancing.
- Visit neighboring New Brunswick and maybe even Quebec City or Nova Scotia without having to get tested and wait 72 hours.
- Spot minke, humpback, and fin whales from the Breakwater downtown.
- Eat a lot of fresh, locally harvested, scallops.
- See the elusive white deer on the island.
- Spend more time with the people I love.
As for your list?