- Honestly. Our dark sides. Do we really express our weakest aspect in our art?
- Big goals versus daily tasks, when in balance, an organized life.
- Another overnight snowstorm, I wake up chanting: I’M RETIRED! I’M RETIRED! Meaning no need to spend an hour or more digging out before spending two hours commuting to the office (twice the usual duration). What a huge relief. So nice not to have to scrape frost off the car windows before driving to work. Both parts of that equation, actually. As long as I can delay having to go anywhere.
- Some amazing French Baroque fanfares: “Les caracters de la guerre” by Jean-Francoise Dandrieu.
- My internal shift from writing to being an author.
- The experience of being “clergy” at the ecumenical service.
- How was I ever able to do so much while working full-time?
- All those years I worked the Vampire Shift came at a price.
- Blogging reminds me of a poet back in Indiana who would photocopy batches of his poems – not quite chapbooks – and hand them out or sell them for pennies at readings. Here, take one!
- Nobody understands me.
How about you? Ever feel misunderstood?