So many modern annoyances seem minor when you look at a more global perspective. I know, it’s become a cliché over the past few years, but it’s true.
- My refrigerator is too full but there’s nothing I wanna eat.
- I lost the remote. How do you turn the thing on?
- My wallet’s too small.
- Why does my favorite take-out close so early?
- None of the ten outfits I tried on for the weekend quite do it. I’ll have to buy something new.
- There’s no dip for the chips.
- I can’t decide whether to take the trip to Paris with my sister or Hawaii with my mother. They’re both the same week.
- My Fitbit doesn’t have a heart rate monitor.
- The cleaner couldn’t make it last week. My bin’s almost full.
- My toilet paper roll is too big for the holder.
My, aren’t we spoiled. What would you add to the list?