- Too many days are too hot and too humid. I hate running air conditioning.
- Flies and mosquitoes.
- Everything’s sticky.
- Mowing the lawn. I’m drenching in sweat all too quickly.
- Tourists flock in. Means we stay away from the Maine Turnpike on weekends and the Kittery Outlets altogether. Route 16 to our north can be a parking lot, especially in Conway.
- Our water bill from irrigating the garden.
- The loft of the barn is a useless oven.
- The weeds are winning.
- The Sox are probably in a slump. And if they’re not, we’re jittery. We have good reason to be superstitious.
What displeases you at the moment?