- Green – lots of bright green.
- Lunching in the Smoking Garden on any sunny day.
- The hammock comes out from storage.
- Trees are covered in new leaf.
- Fresh asparagus. You can’t buy anything like this.
- Our own lettuce in abundance.
- Whales are migrating north — a great time to take a whale-watch cruise.
- If you could only see my ferns in all their glory.
- The kids are still in school … in case we decided to play tourist, things are still uncrowded.
- Alewives migrate up the river, pursued by cormorants, fishermen, and eagles, along with osprey.
What do you like about May?