I’ve never been a clothes horse, in part because I could rarely get anything that really fit. Let’s say the awareness has come long after childhood. Here are some of my favorites:
- Wool socks.
- My big green terrycloth robe.
- My stack of sweaters.
- Hawaiian shirts.
- Banded collar shirts.
- My three custom-cut Jos. Banks suits, back when I was with the newspaper syndicate. Not that they would fit me anymore.
- Bell bottoms, back in the day.
- And Levi’s, which actually came in my size. Though now I’ve moved on into slacks having more pockets.
- Converse sneakers, at least until the fascia plantar kicked in.
- Turtlenecks, now that I’ve retired.
So what’s your own favorite attire?
Of course, this is totally unrelated to the theme. Just another thing on my mind.