- I’m married to a most attractive and fascinating woman – even if she’s smarter than me.
- We’ve settled in a good place, with good friends. Survived to get here.
- Our two kids are way, way above average – and we’ve never had to post bail for either of them.
- I’m not trailing an oxygen tank or using a walker.
- I have a prodigious amount of literary writing to my credit. I’m actually proud of most of – I’ve written what I want.
- After a remarkable life journey, I have perspectives that sometimes feel like wisdom.
- My spiritual practice keeps deepening.
- I haven’t run out of great things to read.
- I’ve never sung better, and maybe the same can be said for my dancing – New England contras and traditional Greek. Never knew about either of them as a young man.
- Somehow, we’re able to pay our bills. Most of the time.
What do you like about being the age you are?
Uncover what’s new at THISTLE/FLINCH for yourself.