- Wake up and fill a mug with coffee.
- Grab the paper from the front steps.
- Do Spanish. (Not a bad way to wake up.)
- Check emails, the blog, etc.
- Clean the coffeemaker and refill for tomorrow.
- Write, revise, whatever.
- Household chores plus yardwork and errands.
- Check the mail.
- Try to get some exercise in. Laps in the pool, a hike up the hill, that sort of thing. Maybe followed by a nap.
- Sit down together for a lovely dinner.
So much for the plans I’d set up for my retirement years. Extensive meditation, Bible study, copious reading?
What frames your days?