We’re on a tight budget, but even so …
- Bombay Sapphire gin. Or a few other brands in that price range, when they’re on sale.
- An hour-long professional massage once in a blue moon.
- Two two-pound lobsters from a roadside stand. A purely impulse buy.
- Upfront seats for the whole family at Christmas Revels.
- Yearly Meeting boarding in a dorm rather than a tent.
- Time squandered online.
- Dining out. Not that we do it often.
- Drafting and revising rather than attending to household chores.
- Serving the rabbits too many greens each evening in season. Won’t they get fat?
- Feeding the wild birds. Those bags of blended seeds get expensive.
Anyone have generosity on your own list?