- The Metropolitan Opera broadcast season begins.
- Asteroid showers. Some of the year’s best, and the night sky can be intensely sharp.
- Bundling up … including sweaters.
- Advent … seriously … and its end.
- Brussels sprouts.
- Christmas cards and letters.
- Christmas Eve … the tree comes in, gets decorated, then we hit the ‘nog and cookies. They’ve been off-limits till now.
- Christmas morning … where gifting is an art.
- Boston Revels’ production at Harvard’s historic Sanders Theatre.
What do you like about December?