You’re dressing better than usual, paying attention to the personal hygiene, even cleaning the car or apartment. My guess is this could be serious, especially if you’re coming down with any of these symptoms.
- It’s ALL magic when you’re together. Everything else becomes secondary.
- You glow in your darling’s presence. Yes, lightness.
- Make that giddiness. And fumbling.
- You’re convinced this is fresh history. The past is just that. Life’s beginning anew or maybe for the first time, ever. You’re even talking funny. To match your emotions and wit.
- You like their car or dog even though you’ve always been an ardent cat-hater or dog-kicker.
- You agree to go places or do things you’ve never ever imagined yourself venturing.
- You feel joined at the hips and shoulders … and not just the lips.
- You’re Superman and Wonder Woman at last.
- When you’re apart, you’re falling through space … without a parachute.
- You get knowing looks … from strangers.
The obvious signs must be endless. Which ones can you add?
Continuing the poetry parade, see what’s new at THISTLE/FLINCH.