Yes, there are those daily and weekly and monthly tasks each of us must do to help maintain our household. My list includes:
- Mowing the lawn or shoveling snow.
- Bringing in firewood and carrying out the ash, six or seven months of the year.
- Vacuuming and dusting. Not in that order. Then washing the kitchen floor.
- Cleaning the rabbit cage.
- Paying bills.
- Taking compost from the kitchen out to the covered container by the woodpile.
- Handwashing dishes.
- Hauling the green trash bags and our recycling down to the curb.
- Picking berries in season.
- Making our bed.
What about you? And which of yours do you most dislike?