- Fireworks. I can do running commentaries on the artistic excellence of the Boston and Portsmouth displays. The crowds are another matter.
- Blueberries and raspberries.
- Languid evenings in the Smoking Garden.
- The ocean finally warms up enough to venture swimming. It’s brisk, not icy.
- Raw oysters on the half-shell.
- Florence Street block party.
- Daiquiris on 90-degree days.
- Portsmouth Greek Festival.
- Listening to Tanglewood broadcasts or Sox games.
- Great thunderstorms.
What do you like about July?