- Birthdays … my wife’s and then elder daughter’s.
- Natural light lasts long into the evening and returns again early in the morning.
- Warmth! Open windows!
- Nobody gives you funny looks for ordering ice cream.
- We get serious about charcoal grilling.
- Ox-eye daisies blaze forth.
- I don my Hawaiian shirts for more than contradances.
- Mountain laurel bloom.
- Bare skin all through town the sidewalks fill with people once again.
- I can put my snow shovels away.
What do you like about June?