Being born in Aquarius, maybe it’s all too natural:
- Rogue scout troop (with all of our hiking, backpacking, and primitive camping – plus all the scoutmaster’s strictness).
- Rogue education, a patchwork of political science, literature, economics, sides of philosophy while aiming for the field of daily journalism.
- Rogue hippie.
- Rogue lover.
- Rogue ashram, with its decision to quit the world I’d known up till then.
- Rogue worship (this alternative Christianity).
- Rogue Quaker, too?
- Rogue career, mostly in out-of-the-way settings before abandoning the executive ladder to return to the ranks and a real life.
- Rogue poet, rogue novelist.
- Rogue blogger.
Maybe it makes sense.
Just how don’t you fit into expectations?
Not that this fits into the theme, it’s just one more thing on my mind.