- Aches and pains.
- Memory recall.
- Slowing down.
- Ditto, the lovey-dovey.
- And the surviving strands are getting narrower and narrower, almost like spider-weave now.
- Realizing how often I have – and still do – misread social cues, unintentionally hurt others, blown opportunities. I’ll even admit to some serious regrets now.
- All the friendships I’ve lost along the way, moving from job to job and town to town.
- Too much sensitivity to hot and cold.
- Won’t ever hike the Appalachian Trail at this point. Or other similar heights.
- Realize what a gap exists between me and those 50 years younger. It’s not just the technology stuff, either.
What don’t you like about being the age you are?