- Sitting in the dark in front of the lighted Christmas tree. And convincing my wife we don’t have to take it out at least until Presidents Day.
- Hard cider at the tasting room at the Rollinsford mill.
- Cross-country skiing. Assuming we get enough snow.
- My wife makes a big prime rib dinner, usually just before Great Lent begins.
- Oh, yes, that last martini before Lent.
- Crisp sunlight – and days as long as they were in October.
- Chuck’s sauna. Out by the farm pond.
- Maple syrup.
- Watching the birds at the feeder.
- Wondering about bob houses and how thick the ice is.
What do you find personally meaningful in the month of February?