- abolish Electoral College
- enhance classical music education / appreciation (for me, American composers)
- reverse the decline in literacy
- advance basic medical care for all (not the insurance industry)
- poetry performance / publishing
- environmental responsibility
- redress income inequities: CEOs etc. way out of line
- expand the middle class
- Quaker presence and practice
- Race? Sex? or are these subsets of economics?
- Work ethics and respect / honor
- Outdoors – wilderness and garden
- Urban / suburban sprawl
- Energy resources / conservation / stewardship
- Small economics / guerrilla economics
- Radical Christian (experiential) vs. legalistic, fundamentalists or dry formulaic
- 2nd Amendment as “well-regulated militia” and not as a federal agency!
- reform corporate existence: legal definition, size, global status and taxation
- Sabbath, yes, for all
white male privilege = being plied with liquor, cocaine, hookers
to influence a big decision
O, Holy One, let the real work begin.
That’s what Woodpecker said.